This post contains affiliate links.
Over the past year, I’ve been reading more and more motivational books, as well as books on business. I always love seeing which books others enjoy on these topics and ultimately end up adding more to my never-ending reading list. Today, I’m sharing with you some of my favorite books for female entrepreneurs. These are books that will help inspire you to kick ass in your business and live your passion.
6 Books for Female Entrepreneurs
- #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso. It should come as no surprise that #GIRLBOSS has made its way onto this list. I mean, it’s probably on nearly every list of books for female entrepreneurs. And there’s a good reason for it. I was hesitant to read this book at first because reviews led me to believe it was just about Sophia’s life, which didn’t originally appeal to me. However, once I read the book I understood what all the hype was about. While #GIRLBOSS does give you the inside scoop into Sophia’s life, it’s an inspirational story of a woman who built a major company from nothing.
- Make it Happen by Lara Casey. Scared to make a leap in your life? You won’t feel the same after reading Make it Happen. In this book, Lara shares the struggles she’s encountered in her life, while also adding a much-needed dose of motivation for her readers. Even though I read this book some time ago, it’s one I continue to refer to whenever I need a bit of a pep talk. She encourages you to not only read the book, but to work toward making things happen with her guide that teaches you how to clear the clutter, set purposeful goals, take action, and more.
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Duffield-Thomas. If the title of this book doesn’t get your attention, the pages within will. Denise shares her tips for clearing money blocks so you can finally make the money you deserve. If you’re feeling stuck in your life or business and like you just aren’t making enough money, Get Rich, Lucky Bitch is one you absolutely need to read. You just may find out you’re the one holding yourself back. Out of all of the books for female entrepreneurs, this is one of the ones at the top of my list.
- Light is the New Black by Rebecca Campbell. Rebecca’s guide to answering your soul’s calling is a must-read for all women, if you ask me! It’s time to stop ignoring your calling and do what fulfills you instead. Light is the New Black is exactly the inspiration you need to get started.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. I’d heard many people recommend this book, but it took a while for me to finally get around to reading it. Originally published back in the 1930s, the content in Think and Grow Rich still stands true today. In this book, you’ll learn the importance of your mindset when it comes to creating success in your life, as well as the secret to Andrew Carnegie’s riches. Although the book talks a lot about the wealthy men of the early 1900s, it’s still one of the great books for female entrepreneurs to read if they want thrive in life. If you’ve read books like The Secret or any others on the Law of Attraction, the teachings in this book won’t come as much of surprise to you, however there is still much to be learned from Napoleon’s 13-step program that will put you on the path to wealth and success.
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. My guess is that you probably haven’t seen The Miracle Morning on too many lists of books for female entrepreneurs, but in my opinion it’s a must! Whether you work from home or you head to a day job, having a morning routine is the best way to set yourself up for a successful, productive day. In this book, Hal shares how creating a morning routine has completely changed his life and he outlines his exact steps so you can create the perfect routine of your own. Once you implement your own miracle morning, you’ll see just how much your life changes!