This post contains affiliate links, which means I may make a commission off your purchase. Every item listed on this page is from a company I truly love, otherwise I wouldn’t recommend it. I’m forever grateful for anyone who chooses to purchase through one of my affiliate links.
It’s that time of year again, friends!
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are upon us, which means your inbox has probably been flooded with sales emails.
And to be honest, it can all start feeling pretty overwhelming.
Who has the best deal? What should I buy? And do I really need that?
Well, luckily for you, I’ve decided to put together a little round-up of sales from some of my favorite brands. Everything is geared towards online business owners, so this is a sales list that’s specifically designed to help you and your business grow.
After all, you’ve worked hard and you’re fully entitled to treat yourself (and your business) this holiday season.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals for Female Entrepreneurs
I haven’t done a round-up like this since my fashion blogging days, but I was excited to put together a little something for this year. With that said, I decided to keep the list short and sweet, sharing only the sales from brands I truly love and am happy to support.
There are plenty of options here to help you better your business, whether it’s a new web design or resources to expand your knowledge. So, get your credit card ready and let’s charge some Black Friday/Cyber Monday business expenses!
(Psst. This list is organized by category and alphabetically. Not in order of favorites! It will be updated throughout the weekend with more deals I discover.)
With 2019 right around the corner, there’s no time like the present to give your website a little facelift. Maybe you’ve been rocking the same pre-made theme for a while or you’re just feeling the itch to try on a new look… This is the best time to do so!
Here are a few brands that I love who are offering some great deals to save you money and give your website a beautiful new look:
- If you love for your site to have a classy, feminine look, then Bluchic is right up your alley. They’re offering 30% off any WordPress theme now through Monday, November 26th. All you have to do is enter code BC30CYBER at checkout. My personal favorite themes are Maggie and Victoria.
- My awesome friends over at Coded Creative have put together a bundle you won’t want to miss out on. You’ll be able to snag a bundle of all three of their workbooks (Social Media Jumpstart, Rock Your Email List, and Launch With a Bang) at a discounted price, plus 50% off the theme of your choice. A beautiful new site and resources to help you build your business? It’s a win-win and it’s available now through Monday.
- Interested in the Genesis Framework for your site? New customers can get 20% off the theme of their choice over on StudioPress! With tons of options to consider, there’s sure to be something that’s perfect for your blog, whether you’re a food blogger or need something stunning and e-commerce ready.
- My site currently features a theme from Restored 316 Designs, which I absolutely adore. And you can snag your very own on Cyber Monday! They’re offering 25% off any themes with code r316cm18. You can install it yourself or save 10% on any installation package with code r316cm18install.
I use a number of tools within my business. There’s planners that keep me organized, hosting that keeps my website running smoothly, and so much more. And the good news is, some of my favorites have jumped on the Black Friday/Cyber Monday bandwagon to pass the savings onto you.
These are the tools you’ll want on your side as you continue to grow your business:
- Cultivate What Matters is giving you discounts on a variety of items in their shop, including 2019 PowerSheets bundles! You can take advantage of these prices now through Cyber Monday. This is the best time to stock up on all your goal setting needs to get 2019 off on the right foot.
- If you’re looking for a new hosting company, now is the perfect time to switch to my personal favorite: DreamHost. They’re offering new customers Unlimited Shared Hosting for $4.95/month, which is $60 off the regular plan. This sale lasts from now through Tuesday. I’ve always had a great experience with DreamHost and their customer service team has been nothing short of amazing.
- All service-based businesses need a client management tool like Dubsado. It handles my client questionnaires, contracts, invoices, and scheduling. The best part? Workflows allow everything to be automated, which means clients can book a package while I sleep! And now is the perfect time to join! They’re raising their rates next week, but you can lock in a discounted price if you join now. That means you can secure their $25/month rate before they increase to $35/month. You just need to make sure you sign-up before the sale ends on Tuesday. And when you use my link to join, you’ll also receive 20% off your first month or first year (depending if you pay monthly or annually).
- My friends over at PurpleTrail have 20% off everything with code BFRIDAYSALE18 now through Monday. This is where my awesome content planner came from, which I highly recommend. However, it’s also a great place to order stationery, business cards, and so much more.
And finally, you know I’m all about growing and expanding your knowledge. It’s something that’s so important as business owners because we need to work on bettering ourselves and strengthening our skills. And if you feel the same way, why not invest in an amazing resource and save some money while doing it?
Here are great sales that will not only make running your business so much easier, but will also allow you to learn so much in the process:
- Ready to start making money online? Or maybe you’ve been making a little bit of money here and there, but it’s just not consistent? When you enroll in my course, Aligned Way to $5k, you’ll have all the tools you need to create an irresistible offering, launch it to the world, and bring in a steady stream of sales. What could be better than that? Plus, now through Monday, you can get $100 off the regular price of the course.
- ConvertKit is offering their Creator Starter Kit on Cyber Monday only for just $289. You’ll receive 12 months of ConvertKit for up to 1,000 subscribers, Creator Pass Pro, a 90-day trial of Teachable, visual automation templates, an eBook and ConvertKit’s coffee table book, I Am a Blogger. This is all valued at over $1,400!
- Need a new way to host your courses or ready to create your very first one? Teachable is the platform I use and love, both as a teacher and a student. They’ve put together an incredible bundle of premium courses, software, and coaching for any new customer who purchases an annual Teachable plan. That’s all valued at over $5,500! This sale is on now through Monday.
Reminder: I’ll be adding more sales throughout the weekend, as I come across them. There are a few more that are being announced Monday, which I can’t share until then. So, make sure you check back!