As I write this post, we’re already a few days into November. And I’m quickly realizing just how much work is on my plate this month, as we’re beginning to close out 2016. With holidays around the corner and the year coming to an end, there are so many items that need to be checked off the to-do list. I’m sure many of you can relate!
Fortunately, I’ve planned out the final two months of the year, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that things go smoothly with everything I have going on. That includes launching a new brand and a free challenge, both of which I can’t wait for you all to see. But you’ll just have to stay tuned a little longer for those, although they are coming this month!
Anywho! Let’s dive into my goals for this month!
1. Launch my new brand.
As you’ve probably already heard, there’s a new brand right around the corner for me. Now, I don’t want anyone to freak out. There won’t be any change in the content here. You can still expect to see blog posts on blogging, business, social media, and more. However, what will be changing is the name of my website. I’ll explain in more detail why I decided to change the name of my brand once the new site goes live, but I have been feeling for a long time that this was the right decision. And I can’t wait for you all to see the new site!
2. Create and launch a free challenge.
I haven’t given away any details about this mysterious free challenge yet, nor have I even mentioned it until right now. What I can tell you is that I’m really excited to put this challenge together for all of you. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be planning out the challenge content, filming videos, and more to get everything ready. It’ll launch the last week of November and run the first two weeks of December. All I’m going to say is that this challenge will help set you up for success in 2017! And did I mention it’s free?
3. Relax and enjoy the holiday.
November means it’s time for Thanksgiving here in the States. And I can honestly say that the upcoming holidays have me a little stressed already. The reality about holidays is that we all want to take time off to spend with friends and family, but that can also be hard to do when you have a to-do list that’s a mile long. Because I have so much going on this month, it’s hard to even think about taking a few days off, but I’m committed to getting my work done in a timely manner so I can just relax and enjoy the holiday when it arrives. Until then, it’s all about the hustle.
I’m keeping the goals simple this month due to the holiday and my two big projects I need to focus on. It’s sure to be a crazy, but successful, month!
Last Month’s Goals
- Blog consistently throughout October. Sorry, friends! This definitely did not happen. I wasn’t feeling inspired to write and was so focused on other projects. Not to mention, it felt like last month flew by!
- Prepare for an updated brand. I’ve been working behind-the-scenes to get the new website ready over the past month. While there’s still a lot that needs to be done, it’s almost ready to go live!
- Meditate regularly. Sadly, this was not something I accomplished in October, although I certainly could have used it. I’m hoping to get back into regular meditation this month with all the craziness that’s going on with holidays and work.
- Read more. Yeah, this did not happen. I don’t know what it is, but this year I just did not make much time for reading.