1. Finally launch Socially Coveted.
Okay, how many months has “launch Socially Coveted” been on my goals list? The good news is, that ends this month! September is the month when Socially Coveted finally launches. The reason it didn’t launch last month, like I had originally planned, was because it just didn’t feel right. Although the course is ready, I felt like I would be rushing into the launch if I had released it then. I decided there was one other project I wanted to focus on before I launched the course. What project might that be? My private Facebook group! Which brings me to my next goal…
2. Grow my private Facebook group.
It’s been on my mind to launch a private Facebook group for some time now. I’m a member of a lot of groups, but I wanted a place of my own where I could focus on developing connections with the amazing ladies who read this blog. However, I always held back from creating the group because I just didn’t know how it would work for me. What would I do with a Facebook group? Would anyone join? Well, the truth is, I’d never know if I didn’t go for it. And that’s what I did. I launched the group on September 1st and I’m focused on growing it this month. It’ll be a place to make connections with other creative entrepreneurs, plus I’ll be sharing exclusive content and doing Facebook Live broadcasts there. You can gain access to the group by joining my email list. The link will be emailed to you!
3. Invest in my business.
You don’t necessarily have to spend money to invest in your business. (Although, you shouldn’t be afraid to drop some cash to expand your knowledge and help you grow.) While I don’t have any plans to purchase a new course, work with a coach, or anything like that, I do have another plan in mind… This month, I want to make sure I’m learning something new on a regular basis. How will I do this?
I want to keep up with all the podcasts I’m subscribed to. There are many business-related podcasts I love, but I never make the time to listen to them. That changes this month! I want to be able to lower that “unplayed episodes” count on my podcast app. Plus, I have quite a few business books on my reading list that I’d love to finally be able to dive into. And finally, I purchased a course earlier this year and worked through it, but I didn’t give it all the attention I should have. The course will run again later this month and I’m looking forward to diving back into it!
4. Get back to writing blog posts.
You may have noticed that the blog has been rather, well, lacking lately. The truth is, I just haven’t been inspired to write. I had my editorial calendar all planned for August, but I just wasn’t feeling called to write the posts. This month, it’s important to me that I get back into consistent blogging. My editorial calendar is all planned out and there are plenty of amazing posts coming your way.
5. Stick to a fitness routine.
The only “life” related goal on my list this month is to stick to a fitness routine. I’ve never been one to consistently work out, but it’s time for that to change. I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism, which means I have an underactive thyroid. This diagnosis has inspired me to get back to exercising regularly and eating healthier. I also found out I have a very slight sensitivity to gluten, so I’m planning to cut out most of the gluten from my diet. To keep me on track, I’ll be following the weekly routines from Tone It Up and I even started a fitness Instagram profile to hold me accountable. Wish me luck!
Last Month’s Goals
- Launch Socially Coveted. As I mentioned, the launch was postponed until September. Now that I’m finally feeling ready to put this course back out into the world, I’m excited to share it with all of you!
- Get back to work on a passion project. Sadly, I got wrapped up in so many other things during August that this just didn’t happen. That passion project is still on my mind though and has a name. Hopefully it’ll come to life within the next couple of months.
- Start using The Chalkboard Method. I actually think The Chalkboard Method will get a lot more use this month as I launch my course and focus on growing my Facebook group. There are a lot of big goals to track in September!
- Get back to my email list. In August, I was focused on getting things set up with ConvertKit, which went very well. I’m excited to be using this service to send my emails now. Although my newsletters were a little sporadic, I have plenty planned for September. Get ready!