With the holidays upon us, gift shopping has already begun! But let’s face it, sometimes it’s hard to choose just the right present for someone. If you’re shopping for a female entrepreneur friend, you’re in luck! This girl boss gift guide is filled with great gifts, ranging from affordable options to more high-end treats. And go ahead and add a few of these to your Christmas wish list, too! Here are my top picks for the girl boss in your life:
The Girl Boss Gift Guide: Perfect Gifts for the Girl Boss on Your List
- Apple Watch Series 2 Rose Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band: If you’re looking to splurge for your boss lady friend (or to treat yourself), why not go for an Apple Watch? If she’s an iPhone gal, she’ll love having the new one on her wrist to stay updated with notifications and more! Plus, who could resist this gorgeous rose gold?
- Ashley Brooke Designs Like a Boss Mug: What could more appropriate on a girl boss gift guide than a “Like a Boss” mug? It’s perfect for when she’s sipping on her morning coffee or a delicious cup of cocoa.
- Rifle Paper Co. Get it Done Notepad: This one is a personal favorite because I love cute notepads and notebooks. This Get it Done Notepad is sure to look cute on your bestie’s desk!
- Kate Spade One in a Million Business Card Holder: Is there anything chicer than a sleek business card holder? The great thing about this Kate Spade business card holder is that it comes in different colors and you can personalize it with her initial!
- Rebecca Minkoff Regan Laptop Sleeve with Strap in Almond: For the girl boss on the go, get her a stylish laptop case so her device is always protected! This Rebecca Minkoff Regan Laptop Sleeve is made of leather and comes with a strap for easy carrying.
- Frends Layla Headphones in Rose Gold: I had to include a gorgeous pair of Frends headphones in my girl boss gift guide! These are the exact headphones I own and I absolutely adore them. Although they are a bit of a splurge, your boss lady friend will look cool wearing these while listening to music, editing videos, and more.
- dōTERRA Passion Blend: Introduce your friend to the world of essential oils this Christmas! I have recently become obsessed with diffusing oils and my favorite is the dōTERRA Passion Blend. It smells of cinnamon, which is perfect this time of year. This particular blend is designed to be inspiring and I love to use it during long writing sessions.
- Sonix Fancy Heart Portable Charger: Do you have a friend who is constantly on her phone? She’ll appreciate having a portable charger that’s easy to carry in her bag no matter where she goes. Not to mention, the design on this Sonix portable charger is very cute!
- GLAMGLOW Gift Sexy SUPERMUD Set: Every girl boss needs a little pampering, right? Treat her to something special with this GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD Set. Their products are amazing and her skin will love this extra treat!
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert: Although this book has been out for a while, it’s one I think every creative entrepreneur should read. If your girl boss pal hasn’t read Big Magic yet, definitely gift it to her. It’s a fantastic read!
- What’s Your Why Designs The Y Cuff in Brass Ox: What girl wouldn’t love to receive jewelry on Christmas? Snag her this cuff from What’s Your Why Designs! Not only is it gorgeous, but there’s also a message behind it. The girls who created the company want their jewelry to remind women of their why. If you gift one of their pieces this season, encourage your friend to be reminded of why she does her work every time she wears it. She’ll appreciate it every day!