Do you ever struggle to come up with monthly, quarterly, and yearly business goals?
If so, you aren’t alone! Sometimes it can feel really intimidating to think into the future about what you want to accomplish. And trying to plan how you’re going to make it happen is even more stressful.
But guess what? It doesn’t have to be that way! You can start plotting your vision for the year ahead any time you want. And all it takes is answering a few important questions.
10 Prompts to Inspire Your Business Goals
To help you out, I’ve compiled a list of some of the questions I like to ask myself when planning for a new year. But here’s the thing… You don’t have to wait until a brand new year to get started. These questions can be used at any time to help you create major shifts within your business.
Big Picture Business Goals & Vibes
First, we need to dive into your big picture goals for your business. Where would you like to be in a year’s time and how do you want to feel in your business? Those types of things! So, here are a few questions you should ask yourself…
- Where would you like your business to be by this time next year?
- What do you need to accomplish in order to reach that goal? Are there any milestones to hit along the way?
- What steps would you need to take in order to get there? Break it down into smaller, manageable tasks! (Then follow these tips to achieve them!)
- How can you step into the role of the confident CEO who achieves those goals with ease? What kind of person do you need to become and how can you adopt those habits today?
- How do you want your business to make your feel? What can you do to evoke those feelings?
Planning Your Offerings & Growth
Now that we’ve thought about some of the big picture items, let’s chat about your offerings. If you want to make money in your business, you have to be strategic about the products and services you offer. It’s just that simple! That’s why you need to think about these questions…
- How can you truly be of service to your audience in the year ahead? In what ways are you capable of helping them with your content? And what types of content should you create?
- What products or services do you want to offer in the year ahead? Now is the time to ditch existing ones that don’t light you up and plan for new ones.
- How much money would you like to make per month? How many clients would you need to take on or how many products would you need to sell to make it happen?
- When would you like to launch new offerings? Think about factors like your personal life, when your audience might be inclined to buy, and even the moon phases if you’re into that!
- How would you like to see your audience grow by this time next year? Is there a certain number of page views you’d like to hit or an amount of email subscribers? And how are you going to make that your reality?
Hopefully these prompts inspire your business goals as you begin to shape the year ahead! When answering these, really think about what your “best life” looks like and what it’s going to take to make it your reality. When you do, it’s much easier to step into the role of that person and manifest it into your life.