Is your social media strategy to “just post something”?
Are you wondering why you aren’t gaining more followers or seeing more engagement?
You need to join #ConquerYourSocial, the five-day social media challenge from Define Your Hustle.
Conquer Your Social Media Strategy is a free challenge with tips and tricks to help you step-up your social media game. And here’s a quick tip for you: If you just post updates without any kind of purpose, you don’t have a social media strategy. And it’s time to change that!
If you want to get more traffic to your website, attract new clients and customers, and build connections online, then you have to optimize your social media platforms for success. You need to have a plan in place!
This challenge will help you take actionable steps toward growing your presence and sharing content people won’t be able to resist retweeting, liking, and repinning.
The lessons in this social media challenge include:
- the elements of a successful social media strategy
- how to choose the social media platforms that are worth investing in
- key strategies to find and connect with your target audience
- the types of content you should be posting to attract an audience and build authority
- tips for building trust and converting followers into paying customers
- the best tools for creating a consistent social media strategy that gets major results
- how to audit your social media presence for maximum success
Plus, you’ll have access to a private Facebook group exclusively for this challenge. This is your place to connect with me and other challenge participants. There will also be scheduled Facebook Live sessions that give you the opportunity to get all your burning social media questions answered!
Who is hosting this challenge?
I’m Rachel, the creator of Define Your Hustle. Having been a blogger since 2009, my social media presence has consistently given me a huge boost in traffic to my website. In fact, it’s how a majority of my readers and clients find me, with Pinterest being my top traffic referral. I’ve been able to successfully develop a social media strategy that’s allowed me to grow my audience and develop relationships with my followers and now I want to help you experience the same results and to build your blog and business.
The best part? I’m giving you all this for free!
Now is the time to make the commitment to your social media presence so you can:
- increase the amount of traffic to your blog
- boost your online business by increasing sales on products and services
- build relationships with potential clients, customers, and readers
- and to finally get noticed online.
Ready to Conquer Your Social Media Strategy? Sign-up below!
This five-day social media challenge starts on Monday, October 16th. So, be sure keep an eye out in your inbox!
SIGN-UP NOW CLOSED.